To donate towards this ministry go to: http://i-m-f.org/paypal/ppal_donate.html ... Make sure to specify that your donation is for Kristen Anderson

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hello all,

               It has been a long time since I have made a video or updated my blog. Don't worry I am still here and working hard. It has been a busy month! Lifewire (Oregon City youth and staff) came and stayed with me for spring break. There was about 60 people in my house! They come every spring break to serve the community. It was such a blessing this year to have One Way Youth (Warm Springs teens) work alongside them. All the teens worked very hard. I have been busy helping others and growing in Christ. I have enjoyed Easter, Baptisms, and so much more with Warm Springs Baptist Church. I have lots of pictures to show, so I will do my best to make a video and get it up soon.

               If you would like to help this ministry I am always in need of prayer. I am also needing more financial support. If you would like to help financially please call IMF (952) 346-2477 and ask to donate to Kristen Anderson. ... I am also looking for a 3rd row seat for my 1992 Chevy Suburban (tan interior). I am also in need of a newer laptop so that I can make my videos more timely and work on lessons, letters, etc.

               Each year I have to renew my credentials through IMF to continue working as a missionary. I am coming up on one year of being a missionary. The credentials cost about $150 and are required. If you would like to help pay for this please contact IMF (952) 346-2477 and ask to donate to Kristen Anderson. The deadline for this is May 15th.

               Thank you for all you do, Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment