To donate towards this ministry go to: http://i-m-f.org/paypal/ppal_donate.html ... Make sure to specify that your donation is for Kristen Anderson

Friday, January 27, 2012

Celebrating birth and giving back ...

I want to thank everyone who has participated in the month of 'change' challenge. The month of 'change' challenge will be continued into February. This is how you can participate: Whenever you spend any money this month take whatever change you are given and put it aside. If you use cash you can put the change in a jar; if you use a debit or credit card, round the total to the nearest dollar. At the end of the month of February you can donate your 'change' to One Way Youth and myself by calling IMF: 1(952) 346-2477. Make sure to say your donation is for Kristen Anderson. Thank you for helping 'change' the youth of Warm Spring lives. If you participate in the month of 'change' please let me know. I would like to personally thank you. You can e-mail me: missionaryanderson@gmail.com.


Check out what One Way Youth and I have been up to:



A big thank you to Tims Automotive (tims-automotive.com) and the Wattenbarger family for helping me get a youth friendly rig.

Say hello to 'The Green Grenade':   


I would also encourage you to check out this video:


No comments:

Post a Comment