To donate towards this ministry go to: http://i-m-f.org/paypal/ppal_donate.html ... Make sure to specify that your donation is for Kristen Anderson

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rednecking it up!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been supporting me financially. If you would like to support me please call IMF 1 (952) 346-2477 and say that you would like to make a donation for Kristen Anderson. All donations are tax deductible.


This video was so fun to make. Sorry for some of the shaky camera action, it was really cold. Enjoy!


Here is the latest letter I have sent out:



Dear Family and Friends,
           
I hope this letter finds you all enjoying another year in the Lord.

As you may or may not know, I am currently serving as a missionary on and Indian Reservation in Warm Springs, Oregon. I knew from the first time I served here on a short term missions trip in May 2009 that this is where God had called me. Now after living here for 5 months I am certain I am where God has called me.

I moved out here September 2011 to be a youth director on the reservation. I am blessed to say that we started ‘One Way Youth’ 12-31-11. With the support from members of Warm Springs Baptist church; where the youth ministry is held and the wonderful Wattenbarger family, we were able to have a New Years Eve kickoff party. It was so great to see six teens; that I have worked with before; come and enjoy the party. There was a lot of laughter as we played games, ate pizza and enjoyed each others company. It was an even bigger blessing to see some of them come back for youth group Sunday morning and Wednesday night.

Following God is a wonderful feeling. However, when you follow God satan will attack. Although satan is trying to trip me up I am standing firm in Christ with the help of fellow believers.

If you’ve read my blog: missionarykristenanderson.blogspot.com
You have seen some of the struggles I have faced; especially the month of December, where I made a total of $180 and had car troubles. All of this right before I was setting out to visit family and friends for Christmas and get back in time for the youth party. By the grace of God, using his people; my friends and family were able to fix my car, keep my gas tank full, keep me feed and I was able to pay my bills. Living by faith is such a blessing.
           
             With all that being said, I am writing this letter to inform you that I need your financial help to keep this ministry going. Along with serving as a youth director, I also clean the church. I am willing to get a third job to keep this ministry going but I would like to be able to give the youth my full attention. Please consider partnering with me financially. Every amount given helps One Way youth and myself, plus it’s tax deductible.  
           
            Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives and schedules to read this letter.

God Bless,
Kristen Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment